When it comes to working out you don’t want to hate it. Working out should be fun and dare I say, it should feel good as well. For me, it is easy to follow the trends and do the workouts that “appear” to work for whatever celebrity, is demonstrating it. However, what works for one might be torture to another. Believe it or not, there are workouts that feel good, and are fun!
Personally, I enjoy working out, and I even love sweating while dancing to my favorite tunes. My goal is to help everyone enjoy working out, just a little bit more than they did before reading this post.
My favorite 5 Workouts That Feel Good
- Pilates This is a great workout if you are core focused, or you like a lifted booty. Despite how it looks, piliates is quite challenging. Though I have never used the machine, I have only used my own body weight I always feel good after this workout. I also find this workout less aggravating then Yoga. Sometimes I just don’t know when to breate when I’m doing yoga!
- Hilt-pop sugar on YouTube delivers on Hilt. My favorite instructor is Raneir Pollard, I need him in my life more. Not only is he carasmatic and fun but he is also full of funny stories and insights while working out.
- Weight lifting-I really do love the serenity of lifting weights. There is just something about working a muscles and watching your muscles get stronger! My favorite is working with Tracy Anderson. She has a variety of DVD’s you can watch, or you can join her online classes! I
- Barre-I’ve mentioned this before. I just love Barre excersises. They are not high impact but these workouts do get the heart pumping. And if you are like me and secretly wish you could have been a ballerina then you will LOVE this!
- Dancing-I saved the best for last! Even if you are terrible at dancing, this workout makes you feel free. There is nothing more fun than dancing silly or doing a routine. I’ve mentioned her before, I love working with Tracy Anderson. Not only do you have fun but you break out a nice sweat! You could almost say you’re working out and detoxing at the same time!
Which workout are you going to try?
Comment below on the workouts you love!